Ponta Negra is one of the most beautiful and preserved beach in Brazil. Located at Paraty-RJ, a charming caiçara village with a population descendant from indigenous, Africans and Europeans. A magic place surrounded by intense and green mountains diving into the crytal clear sea water and totally preserved waterfalls, perfect for all nature and adventure lovers.
Travel itinerary: Departing from Paraty
Package: 3 days/2 night
- Meeting at Paraty early morning
- Ground transportation to Laranjeiras (26 Km)- Trek until Praia do Sono (60 min)
- Stop for Caiçara lunch (fried fish,salad and rice)
- Trek continuation until Antigos e Antiguinhos beach (40 min)
- Arrive at Ponta Negra and Check in at the Chalet
-Dinner and overnight stay.
-Breakfast, special itinerary to choose depending on the clients- Options:
Trekking to Saco Bravo waterfall ( 4 hours trek /go and back with lunch or snack included)
Communitarian itinerary (visitation at Casa da Farinha (Flour house), Gaietas waterfall, lunch and artisanal fishing with fishing net or fishing line)
-Lunch or Snack depending on the chosen itinerary
- Return to Ponta Negra
-Dinner and overnight stay
-Breakfast, transportation by boat until Laranjeiras and ground transportation until Paraty.
- End of the trip
The package includes:
Paraty Tours ground transportation / Laranjeiras / Paraty;
Accomodation in Ponta Negra / 2 nights;
(2) breakfasts, (2) dinners, (1) lunch at Praia do Sono, (1) Snack or Lunch (Saco Bravo trek )
Local Guide follow up
Boat transportation (Laranjeiras/ Ponta Negra/ Laranjeiras);
Not Included: bilingual guide, beverages, gifts and extras
What to bring: Soft and confortable clothes, trekking shoes, light backpack, Swimsuit, cap or hat, repellent, sunscreen and water.